A call for Research Collaborators/ Partners
Job Description: Research collaborator intern/volunteer
Reporting to: Research Fellow/Scholar
Reporting to the Research Fellow/Scholar, the research collaborator intern/volunteer/partner will be responsible for identifying study participants, interviewing study participants, electronic entry of data collected to the sever, and assisting with additional research activities. Locations: The research Partner/collaborator intern should come from the following districts; Chitipa, Ntcheu and Balaka.
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma preferably in Public Health, Nursing, Food Security and Nutrition, Environmental Sciences, pharmacy and any other health related field.
Preferred Skills, Assets, Knowledge and Experience required
- At least 2 years’ experience in research field.
- Demonstrated experience in data management.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Knowledge on the use of tablets (Open data Kit).
- Must have a tablet/a good smartphone.
- Better understanding of Tobacco related health issues in Malawi.
- Team player, honest and open.
- Those with at least one article publication to their name are highly preferred.
Closing date 17/08/2019
Interested persons should forward their Curriculum Vitae (Tabular CV Format with a Bio Photo) and letter of interest and district, with a Subject line “Research Collaborator +District” to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download a PDF of the call for Research collaboration here.